8.15.2010

What I am Watching: Antonio Treatment

I've just heard of the Antonio Treatment show after watching HGTV's Design Star (which I am so sad that I've missed the whole season. Why haven't I been watching this before!?!?!)

This week they are working on a cupcake shop & I am so excited to see how it turns out!

Remember this post about cupcake candles?  I love it! This shop had loads of cupcake styles!


And here's a great cupcake stand project from Dollar Store Crafts:

check out that tutorial at Made by the Mamma Monster!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking to Dollar Store Crafts! I just watched the first 4 seasons of Design Star on Hulu: http://www.hulu.com/hgtv-design-star

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love &value each & every one! If you have a question, I will respond as soon as I can. Don't be afraid to shoot me an email! If you have a blog, I will pop on by :)