4.25.2011

Goal Week - Introduction

Welcome to Goal Week on Five Sixteenths
This week officially kicks off my 20 before 24 project
(though I have many goals on the way - I may have one goal totally completed!)




First off, what is a goal? 
We all know right? Something you want to do, right?
Wikipedia says -
goal or objective is a desired result a person or a system envisions, plans and commits to achieve—a personal or organizational desired end-point in some sort of assumed development.
So, what is a goal to you?
A to-do list? A set deadline?

Sometimes they are super important & sometimes there just help us plan our days.
Goals involve inspiration, dedication, & support.
I know as a creative person I like to have a visual record to keep track of my goals.
I also like to have a tangible object at the end so I can see my progress.


For some people this involves a book of lists or inspiration.
For the 20 before 24 projects I've created this visual journal to document it 
along with documenting the project on Five Sixteenths!

I created this journal after completing 30 days of Lists.
I want to continue to create these books so that I can have a collection to share with others!

Later today there will be an awesome DIY post from Amy of A is for Ampersand!

Then, tomorrow we will start writing!

Happy Monday!


PS. Don't forget to check out the link parties in the Side Bar or click here!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! So excited for goals week. This is just what I need to get my butt in gear.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love &value each & every one! If you have a question, I will respond as soon as I can. Don't be afraid to shoot me an email! If you have a blog, I will pop on by :)