1.08.2011

Sum Up Sundays: Thrifted Finds

A few days ago I posted about what I would love to find out thrifting.  Well I can mark off a few things on my list, including owls!!! Check out the list here.

I found a set of two for 2 bucks! One is for my sister & the other for me.  I am going to paint them because everyone loves a fun color.  He might even have a name!  Here they are:


I also found a pair of red shoes with a small little heel for .99 cents.  The two watches were $5.99. The red one is a wind up watch & I am pretty sure it is broken but I changed the battery in the other one & it works fine!  I have another watch that looks like the silver one only it is gold & has little rhinestones around it.  I need to grab a battery for that one too.


I am going to put a picture of my puppy in the wind up one so it's sort of like a locket.  Keep an eye out for that tutorial!

Happy Sunday! I can't believe we are already at the beginning of the 2nd week of 2011!

PS. Don't forget to check out the link parties in the Side Bar or click here!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, nice shoes! Great finds at the thrift store. You certainly scored well for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just found your blog a few minutes ago and while I was looking around I found this post about the 2 owls you found at the thrift store and I just had to share. I found the exact same 2 owls at my local thrift store the only difference is mine have blue eyes. How crazy is that? I love your blog by the way!!! This is the link to the owls I found, I just thought I would share

    http://allison-thriftycrafting.blogspot.com/2010/11/thrifty-thursday.html

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love &value each & every one! If you have a question, I will respond as soon as I can. Don't be afraid to shoot me an email! If you have a blog, I will pop on by :)