11.24.2010

I Want to Make These!

Again, browsing one of my absolute favorite blogs today I found this super cool image of some bracelets:


The blog post from Free People was about their home office.  I love these posts because they are so inspiring!  I have some beads that look exactly like these & am definitely going to try to make these when I get back from Thanksgiving.  the one in the center looks like its just a wire looped at one end, beaded, then bent around something round, & looped back together from the other end.  If so, then this is a super easy bangle idea!  If I succeed, I'll share a tutorial with you.  

I have internet connection right now because I am at my parents house but when I travel to my grandmother's I am pretty sure I won't have it at all. So there will be lots of crocheting/knitting to get my yarn stash down considerably.  

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!  Don't forget to stop by With Love, Crochet for gifts for the holidays!

PS. Don't forget to check out the link parties in the Side Bar or click here!

1 comment:

  1. I love the crafty look Free People too.

    Thanks for following my blog. I just checked out all three of your blogs, you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love &value each & every one! If you have a question, I will respond as soon as I can. Don't be afraid to shoot me an email! If you have a blog, I will pop on by :)