8.29.2010

Sum Up Sundays: Paper & Printmaking

The first week of classes is over! I can't believe it! I can't believe this weekend went by so fast either.  I was a bit of a slacker this week because it's just so hard getting back into the swing of things. Its also been HOT & I don't want to walk from my apartment to campus even though its just right across the street.

Here's whats been done this week:


  1. First I've decorated my notebooks like I said I would! I've discovered a need for notebooks this year to organize a lot of my things.  I am a list maker & I really need a place to write down what I need to do & when I am going to do it.  Luckily I have a to do list on my Ipod Touch which will save me from losing the paper I write the lists on! So far the app is working :)
  2. This is a template I've made for my bookplate.  I collect scrapbook paper & used a design from it to make my bookplate.  I love patterns & pattern papers.  I like to have a collection of them to use for digital & paper art.
  3. Ex Libris: I decided to use my own hand writing for my bookplate.  I liked type but I thought it'd be more personal with my own writing. I am going to scan it in & break it apart because my name is too close to the other text.
Have you finished anything cool this week? Also, do you use bookplates? I don't know how common they are now but I like them!

Have a great week!

p.s. Its Sunday night and being the slacker I am, I am heading over to the art building as soon as I finish posting this.

Check out the parties in the side bar or click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love &value each & every one! If you have a question, I will respond as soon as I can. Don't be afraid to shoot me an email! If you have a blog, I will pop on by :)