8.01.2010

Sum Up Sundays: Moving on Out

Almost packed! And like I mentioned earlier (and on Cross My Hooks) I don't have a camera.  So bear with the (dun dun dunnnn) camera phone shots! Oh no! Really though they aren't that bad.

I've been able to work on some stuff this week while packing & cleaning up the campus for the school year.

I've finished the newspaper basket but due to not being able to find magazines I could use or liked, I haven't made any coasters or place mats.  Oh well, perhaps I will come back to them this coming year.


  1. Here's the wall medallion, which I love! I will be making more because I love it so much!  I will definitely have a tutorial later.  It is actually super easy.
  2. I forgot to take a before picture of the painted stick, but I assume you can guess it was a stick sans the paint. The goal for this is either a jewelery hanger or a key catch all at our entry way.  I am going to attach hooks to hold the keys/necklaces & little hangers on the back.  I've painted it & wrapped parts in yarn. Its hard to tell which is which but the peach toward the middle & the green on the end are strings of yarn. I think it came out pretty cool.
  3. And the newspaper basket. I've got some pom poms, some paint, & some yarn in there for right now.  It's going to get packed up in the next few days.  

These pictures came out better than I thought.

I am summing up my weekend with a load of crime shows on MSNBC, man I am a weirdo!

Linkin' Up:
PhotobucketThe DIY Show OffThe Girl Creativemmm button

2 comments:

  1. I like the painted stick. Its very different! Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that wall medallion is soooo pretty! and i also love the newspaper basket- way to reuse! you are one crafty gal!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love &value each & every one! If you have a question, I will respond as soon as I can. Don't be afraid to shoot me an email! If you have a blog, I will pop on by :)