7.18.2010

Sum Up Sundays!

Five Sixteenths has been working hard on some new decor items & inspiration.  Whats been going on you ask? Well, moving into a new appartment can be rough, but to ease the pain, I've been crafting up some cute cake stands! Here is some of my inspiration:



My mother has been looking for the perfect one for quite sometime & when I found this I knew we both had to have them!  As I've mentioned before, I have a huge love affair with dishware so I know now some will get put to good use.  And who doesn't have some old vases/candlesticks laying around that are just itching to be made into something great? Check out the tutorial here on DesignSponge.

Pop on over to the tutorial.  What patterned plates will you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love &value each & every one! If you have a question, I will respond as soon as I can. Don't be afraid to shoot me an email! If you have a blog, I will pop on by :)